Monday 3 November 2008

happy holiday

In the last two weeks, i was so busy with doing revision and assignments. Time flies again, another semester is through. My holiday is just only started by today but i already feel like so boring. I got nothing to do at all. Games huh? I will try to find back my gaming mood soon. Because i have been not playing games for ages. I stopped being a football manager since a month ago, it is now the right time for me to get back to the pitch! Manchester United need me indeed. Wahahaha. Well, i am organizing some trips for my summer holiday. Karaoke, Melbourne Zoo, BBQ, Day Trip and a lot more. One more month to go, i am leaving to Malaysia. Can't wait to go back to meet my dearest ex-housemates, friends and MY FAMILY.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

organise a trip to Canberra. it will be absolut great.
remember revolver when u come back to klang valley

Alvin Ngo said...

no worries. I will never forget HC. Make yourself not too busy when ah yang's return to kl.

Anonymous said...

ur summer trip should include brisbane n gold coast lah..
u going back to malaysia? too bad i cant come go back~~
but i may go to taiwan n korea! hehe~~

Anonymous said...

hehehe, btw , when are u coming back? coz im going for a trip as well during christmas time

Alvin Ngo said...

hsien: Gold coast, next semester la. May be i am going to taiwan too. When are you going?

revolver: 1-2 SG, 3-8 KL, 9 SG, 9 KCH