Wednesday 26 November 2008

last week in melbourne

It's getting nearer and nearer to 1 Dec and suddenly i feel like so many things to do. I have been playing dota non-stop since sunday. Songzzz. I must have tough training before i go to KL. I bet there will be another dota and soccer station indeed. Went to Brunswick Street for lunch on tuesday, aww the $4 pizzas were so nice! Can't to have the second visit but i think this probably will be next year. The yum cha today wasn't good, erm what can i say? This is the only yum cha buffet in town. The staff still behaving so badly like before, sigh. Even we asked for two chilli sauce, end up we got one only and still need to wait for ages.

I got a bad new for hao and all my soccer mates in kch because i will be back on 12 Dec instead of 9 Dec. But don't worry, i will organize one match on 13 Dec therefore get yourself ready and well prepared. Hehehe. I need to spend more time to accompany ah xin in KL before he is so lonely there. Hehe.

Looking forward to sing karaoke on this coming friday in party world :p

No comments: