Thursday 20 November 2008

where is my next home

Where am i going to live for next year? I don't know. City or suburb? I don't know. But i prefer city because it's easier for me to get to my university and i no need to spend a lots of time on transportation. Who am i going to share with for the accommodation? I don't know. My cousin or friends? I don't know. How many bedrooms of apartment or house am i seeking for? I don't know. Am i going to get my own room? I don't know. As if looking for the apartment in the city, it's nearly impossible as there is too expensive unless i get it in the suburb area. So how? I don't know. People may ask why don't you continue the place you're staying now. I bet they won't know i have to pay $250 per week, excluding utilities bill. It's too expensive! I should have move to suburb as the rental is much more cheaper but it's not convenience for me that my uni is located in the city. Anyway, I can't seek for any apartment now. Let hope for better luck next year when i come back. Looking for apartment is not an easy thing. I need luck on that. Good Luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is easy if you have cash. Just save up the difference btwn city and suburb and get yourself a pre-owned car, that will do the trick. Make sure it is fuel efficient tho

Alvin Ngo said...

Agree. Got cash hamik tu mien huan lo. Get a car? Don't think so eh. Just one year left and i hate traffic jam. City ka ho...