Wednesday 5 November 2008

happy birthday to my dearest mum

Dear Mum,

22 years, it's not long nor short. But you gave me everything that you could get or even more. I am really appreciate that. You're so great.great

When i was young, you were my tuition teacher. You gave me spelling test and helped me to do revision every night from 7pm - 9pm. Besides that, you had been fetching me to school, tuition and table tennis training for umpteen years and you never complain on it, especially when you always got caught in the traffic jam but you still came on time to pick me up. Come back home during lunch time and cook for me, after that send me to tuition again. Thank for sending me to have table tennis training. I enjoyed the table tennis session although i am not playing anymore now.

Every morning, you always wake up earlier than us and prepared breakfast for us. Sometimes, even when you came back from market we had not get ready to school. LoL. You cook dinner, washing and cleaning up. I never help when i was young until i experienced two years life in KL away from home then i only realized the hard work.

When talk about studies, you're always with 110% support. And now when i am away from home, you never stop calling and ask me to eat more, remember to drink more water and etc. You always ask me to spend the money on better food and buy more fruits. You would love to see me put on weight every time when i go back but i always can fulfil it. I am still too skinny. How about 53 kg?

Anyway, we have been not seeing each other for around 10 months. But i am flying back very soon. You must be missing me badly. :D

See you soon in kch and enjoy your trip to Bangkok. Take good care :D




ah yang ,7:09am

3 comments:

just apple said...

lovely son of your mom. thumb up. :)

Anonymous said...

i think you are underweight by your body mass index.
Fact of life, we always tend to take things for granted until suddenly it changed then we only realise that we dont appreciate it in the 1st place. Good on ya to realise that.
why dont you tell that to your mother face to face?

Alvin Ngo said...

lol, revolver. I will see my mum soon. No worries. I am always be a good boy at home.