Sunday 30 November 2008

zMek return

I can't wait to get on the plane and fly back to Singapore as soon as possible to meet my parents and also my dearest friends in Malaysia. But this is going to be very soon, 24 more hours will do. Anyway, i have started to miss Melbourne. I can feel that seriously although the desire that getting me back home much more greater. Time flies, I am on my half way to graduate. Hopefully it could be done on time. Hopefully i will be fine for this semester. Please. This semester result is officially released by tomorrow which is on 1 Dec, the date i am flying back. But i am not going to check my result until 12 Dec by the time i go back to Kuching. Don't ask me why. I am just got no confident about it and i don't want it to spoil my holiday trip to KL as if something bad really happened. Anyway, the result won't runaway.

Looking forward to meet my friends in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Kuching. I am sorry to Mr. Hao because i extended 3 more days in KL until 12 Dec. Wait me!!! I am coming back very soon and regroup our futsal team. Hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the result will be the same regardless you check on the 1st or 12th. the faster the better. just in case can skip cny and do summer course hehe

Alvin Ngo said...

No worry. I got 3 credits and 1 D. I am happy enough for the result i got. hehehehe. I still thought would fail one.

Anonymous said...

see, apaler takut. as we speak you are already in the capital. tonight cant meet you up as the jam was terrible. when are u going back?