Wednesday 29 October 2008

i am so down

My 3 days continuous exam had finally come to an end. The first two papers were OK, should not be a problem. Who knows, the last paper i had this morning made me got no mood for this coming summer holiday. I have got screw up in the exam. I never have this kind of feeling before as i am really worry about whether i can get it pass or not. I got totally no idea what i have done in the exam, i could not do most of the questions, even calculations and theories. This is so f**k up. I hate this kind of matter happen to me because i can't even put a big smile on my face although i finished my exam. I am smiling but i am not happy. What to do, everything will tell on 1 Dec 2008. Stop thinking of that! Anyway, there is still another assignment left to complete. I have to do better for this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry. being a 'world class' student jus like your FF status, if you think exam is hard for you, it is worse for others. Your adjusted score wont be that bad after all. Be happy, summer break coming

Alvin Ngo said...

your words make my day. Being a world class student, no need to worry so much. But in fact, i am still worry about it. I am in a kind of situation like tottenham now. Wu neng wei li. hehe

Anonymous said...

and spurs beat unbeaten liverpool now... : )

Anonymous said...

agree there. anything is possible. see how spurs dig themselves out of relegation zone. zmek can also do it!