Wednesday 1 October 2008

deep inside my heart

Digging hard and deep into my heart....


I found that there are too many things to concern and complete.


2 assignments and 3 Final Exam in a month.

Still unable to get fully understand on what the lecturers speak.

Need to improve my listening and speaking.

Find a new house/apartment for next semester.

Need to settle down in the new working environment.

Question about my next futsal performance on Saturday.

Lacking of fitness.

Goals are needed indeed.

Miss my home and friends badly.

When should i come back to Melbourne next year?

Where should i go after doing degree?

Should i work or do master first?

Where should i work?

Is my parents allow me to go for master?


Where are you, my sweetheart?


And, the last one.

*secret* (too heavy to dig)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything will turn out alright.. do your best! :)

Alvin Ngo said...

thank you :D no worries