Tuesday 6 January 2009

brand new life

I slept at 1230am last night and woke up at 640am this morning. I had my breakfast at 7am. When i take a deep deep breath, i can feel the fresh air. This is a positive sign for a brand new year indeed.

I have been taking care of my grandma since two weeks ago or more. She is 94 years old and can't listen clearly anymore. Therefore, we have to shout to her for a normal conversation. In fact, she is very troublesome on the behavior as what when people grow older will act. But we can't complain because when we grow to that age, we will also do the same thing.

I got back to table tennis last Sunday after stopping for years. It's interesting for me as i stop playing for such a long time and i will definitely go again this coming Sunday. I think i should pick up my racket once again in Melbourne to continue my table tennis session.

I am suffering foot injury but there are still plenty of games to play. I can't stop. The passion of football does not allow me to do so.

Good Morning Ah Yang.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning ah yang!
let's see...
whether u keep it up or...

Anonymous said...

i guess it will last for 2 weeks.... till then....

Alvin Ngo said...

Wow, two weeks so ho bin arh. But until now never fail to wake up gok. Don't worry. : )