Wednesday 6 August 2008

white flag or not

Please stop action. You don't know how to drink at all!
::::
When do I really need beer? I don't know. Is it really that good? That high? That songz? I don't know. I really hate the taste, sick of drinking it. Tiger, heineken, carlton draught or whatever beer, even one of them is a good thing. BUT, MEN NEED BEER! LOL. I am still improving while preparing for the upcoming clubbingss. One is to celebrate my friend's farewell and another one is for my friend's birthday. No Beer but wine? Not really up to it. There are still the same after the 2 or 3 glasses. I will drink but don't keep calling me one shot, please be patient and don't force me! I will only feel the enjoyment of the beer with the people who know me well. I grow with beer, he knows me well and i know him well too, we know each other well :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... poor zmek....

Anonymous said...

Well written article.