Wednesday 27 August 2008

stephanie rice hits melbourne

Olympic is over but my passion to stephanie rice is not over yet. hehehe. Steph & Eamon hit the myers in melbourne at 1230pm today but thing didn't go too well as i got a tutorial class from 1230pm - 200pm. Unfortunately, I can only see her from the news through website and i am sure that i can still see her from channel 7 news later tonight.
Here she comes ...
================================
I LOVE THE FEELING LOL

I LOVE THIS FEELING TOO LOL

=====================

where & how she came from ...

First Gold Medal
Second Gold Medal
Third Gold Medal

YES, I DID IT!
YES, SHE DID IT!
==========================
Want to know more about steph?
==========================
Click here to check out steph's blog
+
Click here to Catch up with steph

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fren AHYANG.....
recently addicted to Aus Swimmer Steph. Rice.....
I duno why he can call himself Mr. Rice......
Anyway she's idol of my fren.....

Alvin Ngo said...

she is so sweet @.@

Anonymous said...

maybe as well change his name to stephen rice