Friday 6 June 2008

the spirit of euro cup 2008

European Cup is going to start on 7th June 2008 at Switzerland. The big name, England failed to book themselves a place in the final 16 after got a defeat against Crotia. There are no big guns like Wayne Rooney, David Beckham, Steven Gerarrd, Rio Ferdinand, etc. But i can still feel the passion of football, the spirit of euro cup 2008 is still burning in my heart, although my favourite team, England is not playing for this competition. I can't wait to watch the first match which is Switzerland vs Czeh Republic. There's no Astro here and you can't see any big projector like what mamak stalls always do. You can only stay focus on national tv channel which is SBS sports but only show up a few matches. Luckily i got "sopcast" a program which can watch live match : ) This is still not too bad although the quality is not the best. I appreciate it anyway especially in this kind of situation right now. I can't imagine that if i were in KL at the moment, a group of football crazy friends watching at the mamak, the atmosphere is just perfect and that tell you what is soccer fever. I think the atmosphere could be better than in Tesla Dome that Melbourne Victory playing against Okama two months ago. Hehe. Unfortunately European Cup 2008 plays during my exam period but don't tell me you gonna study 24 hours! So, relax man. Take it easy : )

No comments: