Friday 13 June 2008

match report for 12th, 13th June

zMek 1 : 3 Property Concept (12th June, Melbourne)

Property Concept is the hardest subject among the 4 years course. I have tried so hard on it, keep reading and understanding but i still not very confident on my exam. Hope everything will be fine as i have tried my best to keep my team forward and score for goals. Although i know how to answer every questions but i am not sure whether what i have written down is what my lecturer wants or not as he is a traditional tight marker. Please James. Don't give me Red Card!

zMek 2 : 1 Cost Planning (13th June, Melbourne)

This afternoon was cold, wet and windy. So, the the pitch was not in the best condition but i handled it well. Today's paper was a lot better than yesterday one. I have kept the possession well and grabbed myself on the score board. Keep it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dun wori u'll be fine u know if u stop blogging abt exams WITH FOOTBALL RELATED TERMS like "hope everything will be fine as i haf tried...bla bla...and SCORE for GOALS.." or "dont give me RED CARD"...quit the midnite oil burning session on watching those cheesesticks chasing cheeseball and u can do it..."ole..ole ole ole..."..go go go fire in the hole...kekekeke....JIA YOU... :)

Alvin Ngo said...

cheesetick chasing cheeseball? hamik sai is this??? i didnt even do blogging much recently. bo eng, no time.

Anonymous said...

cheesesticks=football players n cheeseball=chequered black n white (cookies look-alike) ball