Saturday 28 June 2008

28/6 albert park

Finally, my first session of futsal in melbourne has born. I have never touch football since i left kuching , more or less, 4 months plus. How can it be? 4 months!!! Can't wait for the next game. When talk about goals, hmm... no need to mention too much as i am just too impressive - all the time ^^, The venue, Albert Park, is a sport zone which was also my exam venue. The futsal court is built above the F1 grand prix stage, total of them are 6 courts. I should have taken down some photos to show my friends in kl and kuching. I am glad that i got 2 more friends are coming over 2 more weeks later, which are also futsal kaki : )

The difference that play futsal in kl and melbourne:

kl: After match, 2 cans of 100plus, go for lok lok, take bath and sleep, go out for dinner.

melbourne: After match, plain water, get back by tram and walk, go supermarket buy stuff for dinner, take bath and prepare dinner, no more SLEEP, cook and have dinner at home

No comments: