Wednesday 23 April 2008

The visit to Nou Camp

I am feeling so sleepy at the moment but i cant put myself into the bed as i haven't complete my 2,500 words essay assignment. The submission date is getting sooner and sooner ... ... Other than that, i would feel wasted for the limited time if i get to bed so early,and it is only 8pm now!

Every wednesday 9am lecture, i feel so sleepy as the venue is in the cinema with the comfortable sofa chair and the lighting is too dim for me to open my eyes. Added, i didnt wake up and watch Liverpool vs Chelsea this morning and i still felt so sleepy this morning. I visit the HOYTS Cinema twice a week! Unfortunately not for movie and no popcorn.


Tonight got a big match waiting for me and it is :

Manchester United vs Barcelona

The Red Devils are strong, competitive, unbeaten and nothing can stops them going to the final in Moscow !!!

Oh yea, happy birthday to Charlie : )

No comments: