Friday 11 April 2008

My First Time


Telstra Dome, Melbourne

I think quite a long time whether to upload these pictures because they are related with soccer again!!! lol. But, that is very rare if you want to watch a soccer game in melbourne, they are all crazy with FOOTIE *Boring Game* Therefore i decided to make this post as this is also my frist time, first ever experince to step into a proper stadium in my life!! No Rooney, No Ronaldo, No United fans, but i was hanging out with my new friends from french, mexican and a malaysian. I wish that i were in The Theatre of Dreams but it was Telstra Dome in fact!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Then the mexican woke me up from the dreamsss...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you want some drinks? he asked. At first, (thought of soft drinks) and i replied: YA, sure, why not. BUT OMG, That was not the kind of drink i have expected, it was BEER. When i spoke to them i cant drink too much and they all like being stunned with a kind of expression like, aHuh?!?!? lol I DISLIKE BEER, IT IS NOT NICE AT ALL! I prefer lemon solo xD
-
It's the time i have to post something else other than soccer for the next blog. hahaha otherwise my friendsss are not going to support me xD oh yea hsien, i am not going to change my background to Beckham. I would still prefer my The Theatre of Dreams : )

Glory Glory, Man United....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... i think u should drink beer when u go to support MU.. cos u will turn into red soon...

Alvin Ngo said...

hmmm,i dont think so. I didnt feel red that night when i was drinking beer, dunno why. My face was not red at all but i am really dislike BEER ***