Tuesday 15 April 2008

Job Done!

FINALLY!! I have completed and submitted my OH&S assignment today. Unfortunately, the blackboard on-line submission system is not working. Therefore, i have to print out everything and submit to uni. A stamped envelope is needed if i want to get my assignment back because my lecturer is not going to e-mailing marks to us >.< It cost me $2.70! Just an envelopeeee

One task got done, another test is coming on on thursday. I can't breatheeeee, I need a break but there's no mid term holiday for my uni. Tons of assignments and tests that couldn't to be completed .....

Anyway, there's a good new here. I just got my laptop reformated and everything's working fine now and i like vista so much now xD hahaha. Especially the gadgets, there are a lot of interesting stuff in there. But unluckily, i failed to install one of my favourite soocer game(Pro Evoultion2008), might be some error occured and how am i going to fix it??? I have already gave up FIFA2008, Pro Evolution2008 is the only soccer game left for me to play! I will try to install again some days later and i hope that everything will be fine for the installation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Booooring~~~~~~~~~