Tuesday 3 April 2007

T.T sob sob

" Very poor result, hopeless " my mum sent me the sms before i reached home. Hmm, i disappointed her again ! Once i got home then i checked with my result immediately, indeed i scored so poor for last semester! HOW COME ! I was shocked, dumb , speechless . . .

After that, my mum asked me to pour the used oil into the drain but unfortunately i hold it unsteadily and spilled out. She shouted at me: The more u help, the more i trouble! ermmm, I was so dumb and walked silently to my room ... . . * tears drop*

3 comments:

Annachuu said...

So ko lien =( Cheer up la, we have our off days sometimes

Alvin Ngo said...

I can't, when i think about it then i will feel very bad :( absolutely bad. Added, i found that i lost my wallet! hope that it is left in my office ... X.X Good Luck !

forsaken-wings said...

oh now i see why u r so sad! don't feel down... u know that ur mum only wants the best for u, she's still very proud of u u know. just try not to let her down again next time? what's done is done so no need to feel sad about it k? just try harder i guess. we all have low times sometimes and it's normal to have accidents! anyway, cheer up! *hugz*