Saturday 28 April 2007

'21 HsIen'

From top to bottom:

zMek, Rooney hao,
Zhi Yong, Ray Chin, Song and xIn.











This is the present for HsIen's birthday. Happy Birthday to you(28 April)!
There are signature on the ball and it looks so unique! I think there is only 1 in the world, limited edition! ^^, The debut for this '21' ball will be held on this coming tuesday night, 1 May 2007. Yeah !Absolutely hao will miss up the match because he is coming back a week after the night of '21' debut. What a pity!

Happy Birthday once more to Dinez, Annabelle, Zhi Yong and Kirk who is on the 29th April.




6 comments:

weiwei said...

KAKA!!MU 4~

Anonymous said...

hi mek!!!

ah_khai said...

so many ppl birthday on the same day??? hmm...

xiao N H .... when u bake cake??
dun increase the " cheezee fear" of others plz... especially yang

Anonymous said...

wah!!i tot i wanan bake for u leh khai..since u said me like tat..i wan to consider liao lo..
mek mek birthday har?i wont bake cake for him la..he owes said himself how good and how eng tao..haiz..i will buy..FIREWORKS for him..TO CELEBRATE!HOWEVER,I was restricted to buy those coz I LOOK UNDERAGE!!so sorry mek mek..i really wanna buy for you one..but..haiz..kakakaka!!!

damn!!Tat day i went to buy firecracker then the person told me "only 18 and above can buy this" !!!
wahlao!!malu la me...then i said i m OVER 18 then she said can u show me your ID to prove it?!

SAD CASE LA...

Jackson,I have sth to say bout you~
you are so weird..late night sms me and ask me whether still alive not!!!huh~

YEA..FOR UR IMFORMATION I M ALIVE AND MY LIfE CURRENTLY GOOD!

eh..i write vry long hor?!nvm la..let me destress awhile in here~hope mek mek wont mind tat i crapping in his dreamland~

小茶壶

Anonymous said...

OHYA..ONE MORE THING..HAPPY WESAK DAY!!




小茶壶

Alvin Ngo said...

lol, sometimes jackson really sot sot one, hehe.

Prisc, don't act young la. Your 1st impression for me is about 25 years old and above, kekekekek, instead of below 18, xD

khai, xiao N H ?

Happy Wesak Day!