Saturday 31 March 2007

April F00L

4 weeks gone unconsciously, it should be good and bad.For good, I have 6 weeks left to finish my undustrial training and i no need to get up so early after that. For bad, i have to make up my mind and decide about further studies, it is quite confusing.

Today, i went to " pai sua " and woke up at 540am! Even earlier than my working day - 650am . Met up with some of my cousin, recalling back to those time we were young and now they have grown up. I went for fustal in the afternoon and scored 6 goals ^^, After that went for bowling but scored low points.

Manchester united : Fight back and extends their lead to 6 points. unfortunately chelsea got a late goal and close up the gap of 9 points. : (

My housemates : They were suffering these days because our unit in k.l run out of eletricty. Faster go and settle the bill a.s.a.p. , if not then need to light up the candle at night, luckily i were not there : p

My Industrial Training : what have i learned in a month ? I have never been to any site yet. Speechless ... better not to think about it. Good Luck !

No comments: