Thursday 17 December 2009

good bye melbourne

It's about to close the chapter of Melbourne, several hours left to be on Kangaroo's land. First of all, I am glad i have completed my degree study with second honours 2A and looking forward for the new chapter. I am happy to see my family here to attend my graduation and we had a wonderful holiday although it was just about a week trip. We had been to Victoria Market, Mornington, Ballarat, Habour Town, Ethihad Stadium, Smith Street, etc. Unfortunately we could not make a trip to Great Ocean Road due to lack of time.

Once again, it's time to say good bye to all my beloved friends who entertained me for the past two years. Looking forward for the next meet up, i do hope this is not too far away and am trying to organize a gathering on next January.

Good bye RMIT, Punt Hill Apartment, South Kensington, Mesh Restaurant, QV, Melbourne Central, etc...

Good Bye Melbourne.

1 comment:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.