Wednesday 9 December 2009

closing chapter

Time flies, i have graduated from RMIT as a degree holder of Construction Management. Unfortunately, i can't get the first class honour butt i am still satisfy with the overall result. Two more days, my parents and sister are coming from Malaysia, i haven't really plan where to bring them, there are only sovereign hill and mornington penisula in my mind so far, will figure out more places to go later. Anyway, i am glad to see them again and can't wait to go home : )

I have met a lots of great friends here and i find that leaving them is the saddest thing ever! Some of them are even just getting more close this year or final semester. Uni mates and futsal buddy from different states in Malaysia.... I will definitely miss thursday half price pizza in lygon street, Freddo's durian ice cream and every saturday futsal game in south kensington. Other than that, i enjoyed working in Mesh Restaurant and my supervisors and colleagues are all treated me nicely. I am heading back for a dinner buffet with my family on this coming saturday.

I am the luckiest one as i don't have to begin my job career after this, i am going to further my studies for master in United Kingdom. I appreciate that. Hope the application goes smoothly so that i could land myself in Manchester next year.

My chapter in Melbourne is coming to an end, although the desire that draw me to United Kingdom is far beyond to stay in Melbourne but i will definitely gonna miss this place so much. Once again, i appreciate that i got the options to choose. There are another ten more days left and lead me to the new chapter of my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

next station will be manchester...gogo!!!

Millie said...

mekkzzzz~!you did it!yay~~~!!!! =D

Alvin Ngo said...

Yeah, millie. I am so happy. Now hope the visa thing wont go too complicated.

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.