Wednesday 16 July 2008

time to say goodbye

Nombor yang anda dial tidak ada dalam perkhidmatan kami lagi ....
My digi sim card got expired just because of recharged a day later than the actual date. It is gone. It is now in the recycle bin and it will only display out again to the dealer after 6 months. That will be 15 Jan 2009. I don't think i can get it back so easily as there are so many dealers out there. 016-***3369 what a beautiful number is that. I can do nothing now so will be getting a new number when i am back in malaysia. 014, 011 or 015? I still prefer 016.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, is a nice number especially the '69'. it is an indication to other people that do not know you well enough or chic just meeting you that you are very hiao or is a pimp daddy. LoL

Alvin Ngo said...

I want my 3369 back! But this is going to be hard.

Anonymous said...

i propose maybe you can try on 869 6969. that will be great!