Sunday 13 July 2008

the alcohol

Alcohol makes people get high but it makes me feel uncomfortable. Why do we treat drinking as a entertainment or enjoyment? Not only spend money, it also will suffer yourself with a bad headache especially after the tough alcohol night. Unfortunately, peolpe see drinking as a common activitiy that connecting people and expanding the network of friends. Yeah, i strongly agree with this. I enjoy the environment, the music, the atmosphere but i dislike beer or wine. I can drink but only for 2 glasses. LoL. Why we must drink in the weekend? Why can't we just sit at home and watch enlgish premier league with lemonade and chips. But, indeed, you can get to see a lot of hot and pretty chicks out there instead of sitting at home watching the eleven sticks a side chasing a cheese ball. Perhaps, i should train myself to get survive in this alcohol world. People always ask me, how are you going to do in the wedding that night? hmmm, may be green tea? lol I would like to get myself better in drinking, not to say be a alcoholic, just to get better than now and before BUT ... I STILL HATE THE TASTE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... nice!! green tea~

Alvin Ngo said...

yea, i love green tea, 千杯不罪。

Anonymous said...

good idea! u can save a lot~~~