Monday 12 May 2008

we're the champions


Ten English Premier League titles for Sir Alex Ferguson. He enjoys his moment by lifting up the tenth title in his amazing career. Christiano Ronaldo, player of the season who scored 31 goals in english premier league for this season. Unbelieveable!!! Ryan Giggs who is at the age of 34, awarded with ten titles as well in his career. His goal seals an away win from wigan and the champion! Manchester United are looking for the another win ten days later in moscow.

I sms both ah bear and sia who are a loyalty chelsea fan.
.
Sent: I feel sad for chelsea. Next season add oil lo.
.
And they replied,
ah bear: No need feel sad. It's expected. I more looking foward to moscow.
ah sia: No need sad one. We are aiming champions league in moscow.
.
Let's see, like i said: WE MUST DREAM IN REALITY!!! ^^,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

C Ron is protected by ref and officials, that is why he can score so many. Count how many times he fell and how many free kicks or penalties he won.
Look at Torres, he score 24 in his 1st season without even taking a penalty. Now that is what I call greatness.
As for Man Utd, they won the title because Wigan helped them. Wigan move their rubgy match to monday for man utd to retain the title. Compare the pitch condition when chelsea came to town. Get the picture?

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your MAN U...
But I m more interested to see next season...By that time shud be able to send you some OLD TRAFFORD photos...Dun worry...I stil remember october present...lol...
Miss the moment we ve been together...eat..sleep..'drink'..'talk on the bed'....GZ....

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope that justise will be done at Moscow just like last season at Wembley. It is best if Shevchenko can remind C Ron what a great player he himself once was.

Prediction
Man Utd 0 Chelsea 1
A Shevchenko 70'

Alvin Ngo said...

revolver: You have done so many research ya and i dont even know there is a rugby match. lol Anyway, we are talking on football! haha. Ya, i would go for torres instead of ronaldo. Torres is better than ronaldo indeed. I agree. To be honest, ronaldo is good but he is not my favourite one.Your prediction of the match result doesnt impress me xD.

benny: dont ever try to send me old trafford photos! Grrr. Well you can send me if you want to. haha. Ya, i do miss that moment too....