Wednesday 7 May 2008

a letter to home

To: Dad, mum, bro, sis and gucci

How's everything there? How's grandma? Time flies, now is almost 3 months i have been in melbourne and this semester is coming to the end. Final exam starts at 12 June and will be ended at 25 June, but there are 2 assignments and 1 more presentation to go! I miss everything at home, lying on the sofa and watching astro, driving around, hunting for supper, playing futsal, etc. Well, back to the studies; I am really worry about my studies, not to say i cant cope it, it is just tough. ya that's all, tough! Hope that everything is going to be fine. Therefore, i dont think i am going to take a job soon unless it is a very high paid job :p Is koko's business getting better and better?? Yes, should be, got to know from the last conversation with him and i think my sister has already settled down with the life in KL. Hmm, KL, yea i do miss KL indeed. Anyway, how's gucci? getting fatter? he must be very bored at home because no one plays with him since i left to melbourne. I miss him and everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your parents read your blog too?
life is always great when you have the opportunity to go elsewhere to see others live, culture and food. Trust me you will appreciate every second when you look back in lets say 5 years time.
Hope Australia treat you well mike. Aussie^3 Oi^3

Alvin Ngo said...

lol, still aussie x 3 , oi x 3 , who taught you about this? haha, only my sister read my blog but i will ask my bro to show to my parents.