Sunday 6 September 2009

mid sem break

I am leaving to Melbourne tomorrow. How fast is that? I have been enjoying my life in Kuching no doubt. The stupid test on this coming Tuesday does not allow me to stay much more longer in kch. But i have not prepare for the test yet and i am planning to have my revision in the 8 hours flight to Melbourne. The schedule for the progress of my assignment is largely fell behind as there is too many activites i can hang around in kch. I am expecting myself to struggle hard in the upcoming days and get everything done before meeting my supervisor, that is definitely a big task for me. Anyway, i have enjoyed my holidays to the max and makes me feel like not going back to melb. Kch is still a better place for that i can hang around with friends and my family indeed. I will definitely miss my new home and gucci. Can't wait to come back again in dec but i know time flies, so don't worries. I am looking forward to for the next return : ) Good Night.

No comments: