Friday 27 March 2009

shoo shoo virus

I have been being sick for almost a week but it looks like never has the sign of recover. At first, it was only sore throat but i went for horse riding during the freezing and windy weather last Sunday, without any jacket some more. That's why i keep coughing non stop until now. For the past three days, i can't fall asleep because of the non-stop coughing and this made me stay up until 6am in the morning. In fact, i went into my bed at 130am but i got up from the bed at the end.

I always think that after taking a good rest, sleep earlier or drink tons of water will enough for be to get better in the next day but i am totally wrong this time. I have tried honey and salt water but these only got a little effect for my sore throat. At last, i went to pharmacy yesterday and bought a medicine for dry coughs that cost me $18.

One thing that i remain unsure is, I will be not coughing so hardly whenever i am concentrate on playing games or watching movies. No distract at all. Anyway, i have to get well soon. I am sick of coughing 24 hours non-stop and all those chips, tim tam, juices are stand by-ing there for quite a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL U NEED IS JUST PIPAGAO!!! HAHA...

Alvin Ngo said...

PI PA GAO to boh la. I drink Honey everyday. Very Sweet but can't cure >.<